About Our Practice
What we can do for you:
- A complete range of custom orthotic and prosthetic devices from foot orthotics to complex paraplegia bracing systems and upper and lower extremity prosthetics
- A quality assurance program dedicated to providing on going clinical studies with outcome-based measurements
- Timely, thorough follow-up reporting to physicians, therapist and case managers
- Personal compassionate attention to your goals and requirements
- Introduction to the latest technology in your diagnosis group
- In house laboratory for fabrication
- IAM O&P can see patients or a loved one at one of our hospital clinic sites, doctors office, home or school or in our Woburn facility
- Free evaluation of your current device
Don't have access?
Call for your free login credentials.
781-239-3331 ~ Fax 339-298-4351 ~ Email firstname.lastname@example.org~
All fields are required.
Please check your email for your authorization code.